Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Terms & Conditions
GlobalGool Internet Technology Sdn. Bhd.
Rules and regulation to become GlobalGool Internet Technology Sdn. Bhd.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Cooling off period of 10 days.
- The applicant has to be officially introduced by an existing GLOBALGOOL INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. business dealer.
- The application will only validate upon approval from GLOBALGOOL INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD.
- The applicant is not allowed to sell. transfer or to assign their status as a business dealer GLOBALGOOL INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SDH. BHD. to any individual.
- As a business dealer, he/she shall present the company's product and business development plan to potential customers or business dealer in an honest, truthful manner and shall not make any false, misleading representations to deceit customers or business dealer.
- A business partner must adhere to all GLOBALGOOL INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. regulations.
- A business partner right will be withdrawn if a business partner does not abide by the Company rulings.
- These rules and regulations constitute the entire agreement between business dealer and the Company and no other promise, representation, guarantees or agreement of any kind shall be valid unless in writing.
- The Company reserves the right to reject an application without providing any specific reason.
- The Company will have the right to terminate any business dealer whom we found to be having conflicting interest in other company.
- The company shall be entitled at any time and from time to time to amend, alter, add, delete or substitute all or any clauses or rules herein.
- GLOBALGOOL INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. only accepts new Identification Card (MyKad). Army Identification Card (BATC10) or Non-Citizen Passport number for business dealer registration purpose.
- GLOBALGOOL INTERNET TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. has the right to reject or withdraw any application should there any perplexity of fraud regarding the new Identification Card (MyKad), Army Identification Card (BATC10) or Non-Citizen Passport number.
Applicant of BEEP must declare that the information given to us is true, accurate and complete. BEEP applicant must understand that company has the right to reject their application without assigning any reason thereof. In the event of their application has being approved. BEEP applicant undertake and agree to be bound in all respects by the Company's Regulation.